Pros and Cons of Modular Kitchen
- Flaunt it: Modular kitchen adds beauty to your home. The cabinets and other accessories are available in different styles, colours and patterns that you can choose from.
- Easy to clean and maintain: Many people have notions that modular kitchens require heavy maintenance. But in comparison to traditional kitchens, the cleaning and maintenance of modular kitchens are very simple and easy.
- Convenience: Modular kitchens offer a clutter-free and highly organized space to work freely.
- Flexibility: Most modular kitchens are easy to assemble, so it is easy to carry it along with you when moving to a new place.
- The repair and replacement of modular kitchens is very expensive.
- The installation of Modular kitchen becomes costlier if you customise it according to your specific needs and desires.
- Modular kitchen requires regular cleaning. Considering Indian cooking, which uses fairly large amounts of oil and spices regularly, the chimney will have to be cleaned quite often. The steel fittings will also need more attention to avoid rusting.
So what are you waiting for? Cook in style by updating to the modular kitchen. Or customize your traditional one to look like the modern modular kitchen!