Benefits of amla oil
Here are some amazing benefits of using amla:
1. Hair growth: The phyto-nutrients, vitamins and minerals present in amla help in increasing the scalp circulation and stimulate healthy growth.
2. Serves as a natural conditioner: Amla can nourish, strengthen and condition your hair thereby making it shiny and adding volume to your hair.
3. Treats Dandruff: Dandruff is usually the result of dryness. This vitamin-C rich juice cures the dryness and prevents the accumulation of dandruff.
4. Reduces graying of hair: The surplus of vitamin C in amla can help halt pre-mature greying.
5. Strengthens hair: Amla oil strengthens your follicles thereby facilitating growth and strengthening of the hair.
6. Antioxidant: Amla has twice the antioxidant power of acai and around 17 times of pomegranate.
7. Thickening of hair: With its nutrients and other beneficial properties, applying Amla oil can make your hair thicker and bouncier
8. Prevents frizzy hair: It prevents dryness and helps in restoring moisture. It also removes the dead cells.