A Guide To Choosing The Right Indoor Cycling Bike
There are various brands and models of indoor cycling bikes today though that you may have a hard time choosing and picking the right one for you. To make sure you invest in the right one, use the simple guide below:
• Consider the features of the equipment. All modern indoor cycling bikes usually have a display, heart rate monitor, resistance controls and programming feature. All of these are designed to help you work out better and achieve your health and fitness goals. Regarding the other features, think carefully about which extra features are important to you such as a water bottle holder, book rest or MP3 capability.
• Make sure it comes with a satisfactory warranty. Look for a machine that comes with a warranty that provides at least two to three years of coverage on major moving parts and at least one year for labor.
• Look for a model that is easy to adjust and offers a variety of workout levels. Today, this type of fitness equipment usually has electronic resistance control. Their resistance can be easily adjusted electronically by using these controls.
• Choose one with a display that has easy to understand and use controls. The ideal indoor cycling bike display will show some combination of your heart rate, calories burned, speed, resistance levels, revolutions per minute or RPM, and other helpful details such as time and distance.
• Look for an indoor cycling bike wherein the heart rate monitor is connected to it via a chest strap. This is an important thing to look into since a heart rate monitor connected to the equipment with the use of a chest strap won't impede your movement. There are some fitness equipment that relies on contact to measure your heart rate and as such, can be quite inconvenient to the user.
• Finally, choose a machine with an easy to use programming feature. A machine that comes with programs that enable you to adjust routines based on your fitness level and have heart-rate-controlled workouts that consider your age, weight, and gender should be your top choice.